Take a look back at our early days through the eyes of our founder Tokushichi Nomura.
1. About Tokushichi Nomura I
3. Ruin of Moneychanger Osakaya
4. "Nomura" appears in Japan's financial history
5. Birth of Tokushichi Nomura
6. Succession of Nomura Shoten
7. Investigative reporter hired to head research department
8. Principle of putting customer first
9. Strengthened firm's financial basis
10. Shinnosuke assumed the name Tokushichi II
11. Tokushichi II directs his attention overseas
12. Research department enhanced
13. Stepping stone to overseas business
14. Incorporation of Nomura Bank
15. Osaka Nomura Bank established
16. Securities Department set up
17.Incorporation of Nomura Securities Co., Ltd.
About our founder TOKUSHICHI NOMURA All pages (PDF 285KB)
Adobe Reader Download
Please download a free copy of Adobe Reader to view pdf files.