Nomura is dedicated to servicing a diverse range of clients globally, including institutional investors, financial institutions, corporates, financial sponsors and government entities. Our Wholesale Division comprises Global Markets, which offers research, sales and trading of global securities, and Investment Banking, which offers capital raising and advisory services.
What We Offer
We operate a truly integrated, cross-asset platform which includes research, sales and trading in equities, currencies, rates and credit in cash and derivative products.Find out more about Global Markets
We provide a range of advisory, underwriting, risk solutions and capital-raising services to corporate, institutions, governments and public sector organizations around the world.Find out more about Investment Banking
- Connecting Markets East & West As the only global standalone investment bank with deep roots in Asia, we help our clients unlock cross-border opportunities across East-West markets.
- Strong intellectual capital Backed by world-class research and analysis, we work across time zones, sectors and asset classes to generate powerful ideas and strategies that help our clients shape their future.
- Robust financial position We have a liquid and clean balance sheet with one of the strongest capital positions under Basel 3.
- Truly integrated organization We draw on the resources of the whole firm to ensure seamless delivery that best meets the needs of our clients.
- Focused and nimble We operate a targeted approach to excel in areas where we have a differentiated edge.
- Institutional investors
- Governments and government entities
- Financial institutions
Our Products and Sevices
- Underwriting of equities and debts
- M&A advisory
- Risk solutions
- Sales and trading in equities, rates, credit, foreign exchange and derivatives