Nomura Holdings, Inc. and all of its officers and employees will comply with all relevant laws and regulations as well as guidelines from regulatory authorities.
- Information will be collected in a manner consistent with all relevant laws and regulations, and necessary measures will be taken to ensure that such personal information including Individual Number ("Personal Information, etc.") is correct and up-to-date.
- Personal information, etc. will not be used beyond the scope of the Purpose of Utilization. The Individual Number, in particular, will only be used in accordance with relevant laws and regulations. Personal Information, etc. will not be disclosed to third parties without consent from the individual, unless there are justifiable grounds, such as if a disclosure is required under laws and regulations.
- Thorough training will be provided to officers and employees in order to prevent the leakage or inappropriate use of Personal Information, etc. In addition, managers responsible for controls and inspections will be appointed and appropriate control systems will be established.
- In the event that Personal Information, etc. is provided to an external contractor, Nomura Holdings, Inc. will take responsibility for ensuring that said external contractor has proper systems in place to protect the privacy of such Personal Information, etc.
- Concerning Personal Information, etc., disclosure, correction, and termination of usage shall be carried out upon request from an individual, in accordance with all relevant laws and regulations. In this event, related expenses may be collected from the individual.
If you have any questions concerning Personal Information such as the Purpose of Utilization of Personal Information etc., please contact the Customer Consultation Service (Nomura Holdings, Inc., General Services Department, Address: 1-9-1 Nihonbashi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 103-8645, Tel: 81-3-5255-1000). Nomura Holdings, Inc. will continuously review and make improvements as necessary to the management system of Personal Information, etc.
Purpose of Utilization of Personal Information, etc.
- For the purpose of exercising rights and/or fulfilling obligations pursuant to the Companies Act
- In order to send Nomura Group reports to and otherwise provide information and services to shareholders
- For gathering statistical data, etc. necessary to carry out publicity and investor relations activities
- For the purpose of Nomura Group's business management and internal management
- Notwithstanding provisions of the preceding items, Individual Number is used only for the purpose of preparation and provision of statutory documents.
Shared Use of Personal Data
Nomura Holdings, Inc. may, from time to time, use and share personal data in the following manner.
Items of personal data for shared use
- Customer information, including name, address, birthdate, telephone number, occupation and transactional needs.
- Information relating to customer transactions, including details of the transactions and assets under custody.
Scope of entities to be shared
- Nomura Holdings, Inc. and its consolidated subsidiaries so specified under the Annual Securities Report ("yukashoken houkokusho"), etc. of Nomura Holdings, Inc.
Purpose of shared use
- For the purpose of Nomura Group's business management systems and internal management, including integrated compliance and risk management.
Name of the company responsible for management of personal data
- Nomura Holdings, Inc.