Nomura Babcock & Brown Co., Ltd.
|Address||Tornare Nihonbashi Hamacho 5F,
3-3-2, Nihonbashi Hama-cho, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 103-0007, Japan
|Capital||1,000 million yen|
Nomura Babcock & Brown Co., Ltd. (NBB) is an investment bank with strengths in the international leasing of aircraft and other large equipment. NBB was formed as a joint venture in 1986 between Nomura Securities Co., Ltd. (now known as Nomura Holdings, Inc.), Japan's largest securities firm, and Babcock & Brown LP, a leading U.S. investment and advisory firm, specializing in leasing and project finance. As a member of Nomura Group, NBB works in close coordination with BBAM Aircraft Management LLC (BBAM) to create investment programs tailored to Japanese investors.
Our innovative corporate culture dates back to our early days as a joint venture when our free-thinking and bold actions went beyond conventional financial strategies. Our professional staff utilizes accumulated financial know-how to serve investors with fresh ideas for investment planning.
- Nomura Holdings
- Nomura Securities
- Nomura Asset Management
- The Nomura Trust and Banking
- Nomura Capital Partners
- Nomura Babcock & Brown
- Nomura Capital Investment
- Nomura Investor Relations
- Nomura Funds Research and Technologies
- Nomura Research & Advisory
- Nomura Business Services
- Nomura Facilities
- Nomura Institute of Capital Markets Research
- Nomura Healthcare
- Nomura Agri Planning & Advisory
- Nomura Financial Products & Services
- Nomura Institute of Estate Planning
- Nomura Kagayaki Co., Ltd.
- Americas Offices
- EMEA Offices
- Asia ex-Japan Offices
- Instinet Incorporated