Nomura Capital Investment Co., Ltd.
|Address||Urbannet Otemachi Building 13F, 2-2-2 Otemachi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-8130, Japan|
|Capital||500 million yen|
Established in November 1999, Nomura Capital Investment Co., Ltd. (NCI) has focused on providing loans related to real-estate assets such as non-recourse loans for commercial real-estate investments, and corporate loans such as leveraged finance.
NCI currently focuses on businesses related to corporate finance. Since May 2006 NCI has provided financing for mergers and acquisitions, leveraged buyouts, and management buyouts. The company leverages its accumulated experience to provide timely, high-quality services tailored to individual projects and the specific needs of each client.
NCI is also well placed to tap the resources of Nomura Group, making full use of the group's sophisticated financial engineering capabilities, expertise in securities trading, global financial solutions, and extensive network to provide high quality one-stop services to its clients.
- Nomura Holdings
- Nomura Securities
- Nomura Asset Management
- The Nomura Trust and Banking
- Nomura Babcock & Brown
- Nomura Capital Partners
- Nomura Capital Investment
- Nomura Investor Relations
- Nomura Mezzanine Partners
- Nomura Funds Research and Technologies
- Nomura Research & Advisory
- Nomura Institute of Capital Markets Research
- Nomura Institute of Estate Planning
- Nomura Healthcare
- Nomura Agri Planning & Advisory
- Nomura Financial Products & Services
- Corporate Design Partners
- Nomura Business Services
- Nomura Properties
- Nomura Kagayaki
- Americas Offices
- EMEA Offices
- Asia ex-Japan Offices
- Instinet Incorporated