Nomura’s Asset Management Division, which is led by its core entity, Nomura Asset Management (NAM), employs approximately 1,400 professionals in 12 countries and regions around the world, including Japan. It focuses on delivering high-quality investment strategies, products and services not only to individual investors in their respective regions, but also to a wide range of investors, including pension funds and institutional investors. As an asset management firm practicing responsible investment, by accurately identifying the diverse investment needs of clients around the world, we aim to deliver not only superior investment returns, but to contribute to the growth and development of capital markets through stewardship activities, including Review of FY2018/19 dialogue with the companies in which we invest.
In addition to our traditional strength in Japanese and Asian equities, we offer alternative investment and other differentiated products, such as global high-yield bonds, absolute return funds, smart beta indexes and exchange traded funds (ETFs).
Our aim is to deliver consistent outperformance for our clients to help them meet their investment objectives.
¥55.6 trillion total
as of December 2019
assets under management
Over US$8.9 billion in UCITS
as of September 2019
assets under management
45% share of
The Investment Trusts Associations, Japan
as of June 2019
ETFs in Japan
Fund of the Year 2018
Nomura US Brand Stock Investment Fund (US Dollar Course)
Semiannually Settlement Type
Nordic Corporate Bond Fund
(4 times Per Year Settlement Type)
DC Funds OverallThomson Reuters Lipper Fund Awards Japan 2018
Over 300 investment
- Individual Investors in Japan
- Public and Private Pension Funds
- Governments and Central Banks
- Commercial Banks and Insurance Companies
Our Products and Services
- Global, Regional and Single Country Equities
- Global Fixed Income Strategies
- Quantitative Strategies
- Alternative Investments
- Multi-Asset Strategy
Nomura Future Trend Discovery Fund course B
R&I Fund Award 2019
Equity Taiwan Small and Mid-Caps
Lipper Fund Award 2017 Taiwan Group Award
BEST FUND OVER 10 YEARS
Nomura Islamic Asset Management Sdn.Bhd
Global Islamic Financial Awards (GIFA)
Best Islamic Fund Manager 2017
- Nomura Asset Management Co., Ltd.
Nomura Asset Management U.S.A. Inc.
Nomura Global Alpha LLC
Nomura Corporate Research and Asset Management Inc.
- Nomura Asset Management U.K. Limited
- Nomura Asset Management Europe KVG mbH
- Nomura Asset Management Hong Kong Limited
- Nomura Asset Management Singapore Limited
Nomura Asset Management Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Nomura Islamic Asset Management Sdn. Bhd.
- Nomura Asset Management Australia Pty Limited
- Nomura Asset Management Taiwan Ltd.
- Nomura Asset Management Co., Limited Seoul Representative Office
Nomura Investment Management (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Nomura Overseas Investment Fund Management (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
- Nomura Asset Management U.K. Limited Dubai Branch Office