Nomura Business Services Co., Ltd.
|Address||1-9-1 Nihonbashi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 103-8011, Japan|
(Only available in Japanese)
|Capital||300 million yen|
Nomura Business Services Co., Ltd. (NBS) was established in November 1985, and provides a wide range of back-office services for Nomura Group companies. These services range from stock and investment trust-related transactions to the administration of system products like employee stock ownership plans and "Zaikei" savings accounts (a government-sponsored savings plan for employees).
Our mission is to provide low-cost, high-quality back office services by developing efficient systems through exacting business flow analysis. With our proven track record, we are determined to remain a pioneer as a back-office function outsourcing company, improving on our already advanced services to support Nomura Group.
- Nomura Holdings
- Nomura Securities
- Nomura Asset Management
- The Nomura Trust and Banking
- Nomura Babcock & Brown
- Nomura Capital Investment
- Nomura Investor Relations
- Nomura Funds Research and Technologies
- Nomura Research & Advisory
- Nomura Business Services
- Nomura Facilities
- Nomura Institute of Capital Markets Research
- Nomura Healthcare
- Nomura Agri Planning & Advisory
- Nomura Financial Products & Services
- Nomura Institute of Estate Planning
- N-Village Co., Ltd.
- Americas Offices
- EMEA Offices
- Asia ex-Japan Offices
- Instinet Incorporated